Accounts payable workflow software
At the heart of any accounts department lies a set of critical processes upon which the business is utterly dependent. These include processes such as invoice processing, purchase order approval, accounts payable, capital expenditure approval and financial reporting - and most continue to be paper-based. In fact, many departments still operate with disjointed processes and a lack of integration across internal IT systems.
- A lack of invoice process automation means that collating invoices originating from different suppliers or cost centres within the business is difficult
- Avoid delayed payments because of manual approval processes
- Overcome the difficulties consolidating and tracking invoices in different formats from suppliers or cost centres
- Stop inaccurate information and errors from entering your accounting systems
- Reduce storage costs associated with paper invoices and forms
- Locate past invoices and forms that have been archived
- Reduce long lead times due to manual routing, processing and sign-off procedures involving individuals in different departments and geographies
ePC can help you achieve a paperless accounts payable process by automating the entire approval process surrounding invoicing and accounts payable handling.
- Automatic initiation of the workflow approval process with the scanning of paper-based forms
- Instant access to invoices based on automated indexing, keywords and metadata
- Integration of your ERP and accounting software systems
- Instant visibility into the approval process and elimination of manual tasks
- Full audit trail and management reporting of AP workflow activities
- Archiving of forms, documents, images and electronic signatures with eStore
If you want to find out more about AP software, or wish to book a demonstration, please contact us.