“The effective use of information is at the heart of successful policing. The analysis of information about offences and offenders enables investigation and analysis of crime patterns determines deployment and planning. Good communication with the public is the basis of reassurance and can provide vital intelligence about criminal activity. Officers who are able to access accurate, timely information in an efficient way can deliver better service and achieve better outcomes." Jacqui Smith, Home Secretary (2007-2009)
Our solutions help improve back office support functions and allow you to efficiently assimilate data and provide intelligence led enforcement. At ePC, our form processing software is reducing manual data entry and unnecessary bureaucracy across police forces nationwide.
Whether your department processes training feedback forms, new enrolment application forms, vetting or activity based costing data, our forms recognition software will meet your challenges:
- To deliver process improvement within back office support functions
- Manually reading and verifying information from submitted forms
- Data input inaccuracy and human error
- Storage of appropriate information within in-house database systems
- Retrieval and handling paper records
We have many combined years' worth of technical expertise with leading products to provide robust solutions. We will:
- Re-design or replicate your current forms within our intuitive form design application
- Batch scan paper forms - hand written characters / responses read and extracted
- Verify data according to your process rules
- Store data within existing systems
- Archival of original images for retrieval - eliminate manual filing and indexing.
Our systems can be used to design flexible blank or pre-filled forms. These can be printed or e-mailed to recipients for completion on screen or on paper. Paper forms are scanned via our range of document scanners. The electronic forms are read, extracted and verified.
A brief manual process verifies poor handwriting, invalid data or incorrect entries. Our aim is to reduce data entry by 95% or more.
Complete form images and data are exported to your databases (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Oracle or SPSS). Form images are stored for reference and archival.
If you want to find out more about our data capture and high volume scanning solutions, or wish to book a demonstration, please contact us.