At ePC, our can-do attitude provides clients with bespoke data capture and workflow solutions to meet their process automation needs, on time and on budget.
Our consultants and developers have vast experience in many technical and non-technical fields to ensure your requirements are met and projects are successful.
- Web design with HTML5, CSS3 and Flash
- Web services using SOAP, XML or REST
- Development unit testing
- All current Microsoft operating systems
- Databases including Microsoft SQL, Oracle and MySQL
- Microsoft IIS and Apache TomCat web servers
- Virtualisation solutions including Hyper-V, VMWare and Citrix offerings
- Complimentary 3rd party products such as document storage, fax servers and datasets
- Implementing local area and wide area networks with routers, firewalls and load-balancers
- Security solutions including encryption, VPN and SSL technologies
- Server and PC maintenance and support including peripherals such as scanners and fax cards
- Experience of hosting our own cloud platform
We offer basic, standard and platinum support and maintenance products with trained support engineers available throughout the working day.
From initial client contact to defining requirements and building specifications, we have decades of project management experience.
Of course, turning your requirements into a deliverable solution is where we exceed expectations - and we always meet your timelines.
Before delivery commences, we liaise with your IT representatives, whether internal or outsourced, to ensure full compatibility and readiness for deployment.
We have been ISO 9001 certified since 2005. Our Quality Management System (QMS) is subject to regular internal audits culminating in an annual inspection by external auditors.
If you want to find out more about workflow software, or wish to book a demonstration, please contact us.