Business rules engine
Business Rules are reusable objects defining the policies and rules that govern how your processes should perform. Business rules exist independent of processes and other objects, enabling you to delegate the management of those rules in accordance with the principle of least privilege.
- Business users can modify rules easily without the need for IT involvement
- Rule definitions are reusable
- Business rules are seamlessly integrated into eForms, process automation and reporting functions
- Changes to business rules take effect immediately on running processes
- Provides a rules-based evaluation of activities and workflow tasks
- Allows users to define exceptions to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
To book your Process Director demo, please contact us.